In my case, I can connect to the router, but not to external sites, until the router is reset. At the same time, other devices, connected via both WiFi and cable, continue to be able to reach the Internet.
--
John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.