If there is a talk this evening?  It's the busiest week of the year for
me.  I doubt I can make it to record video; the best I can "try" to do is
hand the camcorder and audio recorder to someone else.  I'm in
Hendersonville.

Did anyone get any use from the video of last month's presentation?
Working in video production, I'm not real happy with the picture quality
myself; will take suggestions for improvement.

Regarding streaming it live- I don't know how to get quality audio live
without a wireless mic ($).  Maybe someone has some audio expertise on how
to accomplish that cheaper.