For those that have or are looking to get one of the $9 CHIP computers.

https://getchip.com/pages/chip
http://docs.getchip.com/chip.html#chip-hardware
http://docs.getchip.com/chip.html#power-up

This device includes a battery connector. I found it quite difficult to find
the connector for a reasonable price. Ada fruit has what looks like the right
cable but unless you are going to buy a bunch of stuff you get a single cable
for $175 plus about $10 for shipping. I Purchased a bunch of cables, some of
which had ambiguous descriptions and were either the wrong size or a single
cable for an outrageous price (but less than buying 1 from Ada fruit).
I now have a bunch of the correct cable to use with this computer. I purchased
a 3.7V 3800mah Lithium Polymer Li-Po Rechargeable Battery and soldered the
connector cable to it and it works great on my CHIP PC.

If you would like one of these cables I will sell them for $1 plus actual
shipping or reasonable FTF meet up place. Just trying to recoup most of my
costs of trying to find and buy these. Let me know if you want to get one or
more of these.

Bruce

--
Bruce W. Martin