I have passed it along to the hiring manager but they also want you to go
apply online also you have to love HR.
Here is a link to the job posting.
https://ssc-dollargeneral.icims.com/jobs/129165/it-systems-administrator/job?hub=12&mobile=false&width=910&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300