It worked for me when I tried it just now, on an Android phone.

On July 19, 2017 4:10:36 PM tleeonly <tleeo...@gmail.com> wrote:

That link is no good.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Howard White <hwh...@vcch.com>
Date: 7/19/17  8:52 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: nlug-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [nlug] Oh goody, M$ gets its revenge on linux

Okay guys, read up on this security opportunity.

<https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/-bad-taste-vulnerability-affects-linux-systems-via-malicious-windows-msi-files/>

Howard

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to nlug-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.