That suggests there is probably some subordinate CPU on board, to get that far.

On September 13, 2017 11:44:44 AM Tilghman Lesher <tilgh...@meg.abyt.es> wrote:

The strange thing is that the computer has front-panel diagnostic
codes, and it did show me a diagnostic code.  The problem was that the
diagnostic code that it showed me was not listed in the manual.  Those
codes are amazing:  something's wrong, but we won't tell you what it
is.