One of the problems of passing a 2000+page bill without anyone reading it
other than staffers during preparation.

This isn't the first time such travesties get through under the guise of
efficiency.

Now is time to get on the horn (email, in person) with your US House of Rep
Congressperson and Senators to start
lobbying for the next 'adjustment' to this new law.  If you can get others
as ticked as we feel, then something can
be done.  If not... life goes on and we go further under the bus.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 8:36 AM, Howard White <hwh...@vcch.com> wrote:

> Again linking a favorite news source
>
> <https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/government/us-congres
> s-passes-cloud-act-hidden-in-budget-spending-bill/>
>
> Howard

> /nlug-talk?hl=en

> Groups "NLUG" group.

><> ... Jack

The Four Boxes of Liberty - "There are four boxes to be used in the defense
of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Please use in that order."
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart"... Colossians 3:23
"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -
Albert Einstein
"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people." - Admiral
Grace Hopper, USN
"The most dangerous phrase in the language is "We’ve always done it this
way"-- Admiral Grace Hopper, USN
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -
Ben Franklin