My experience so far has been a bit more painful. First of all the Spectre
and Meltdown patches left my box crashing at random on a mouse driver (go
figure). Several updates to 18.04 later it stabilized. Then some new
printer discovery daemon was added. It proceeded to go into discovery mode
everytime I clicked print--and Vanderbilt's internal network has more than
a few printers. So there was this huge grind of cpu and network as it tried
to fill my print box with every possible option. I eventually figured out
which daemon was added and ripped that thing out. Seriously, who's idea was
it that turning on discover all printers on network is something everyone
would want.

Post those two things I find it irritating that the "save" or "okay" box is
now top right. 30 years of being trained to click on the bottom is now a
daily irritation.