I can't be there, but if no one makes a presentation... try a 'go
around the table' and get a list of projects folks have.  Work or
personal.
Almost everyone has one or two pet projects cooking at one stage or another.

They can be simple, like configuring log scanners, or setting up small
notification lists.
Larger things like choosing and implementing backups and
disaster/business recovery plans, building and migrating to a new data
center or service provider.
or anything.

Even vi vs emacs wars (or whatever)

Just a few thoughts.

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 11:25 AM Jackie Moore <sledgehamps...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don’t. Just a meet and eat if nobody else steps up.
> Jackie
>
> Jackie Moore
>
> On May 13, 2019, at 10:22 AM, Vincent Brown <vincent.anthony.br...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Do we have a topic (or topic suggestion) for this meeting yet. This backup
> location came up after I had cancelled the Meetup event. It's a little
> last-minute but we could create a new event on Meetup for East Nashville
> Beerworks.
>
> On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 10:02:29 PM UTC-5, Jackie Moore wrote:
>>
>> We will be meeting at East Nashville Beer Works at 6:30. The address is 320
>> E Trinity Ln, Nashville, TN 37207. Hope to see everyone there!
>> Jackie

> Groups "NLUG" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/nlug-talk/myfFnDNQGg0/unsubscribe.
> nlug-talk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nlug-talk/af68fb29-a38d-473f-8c03-ba5f89b76a33%40googlegroups.com.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nlug-talk/54E3FE44-6C39-445F-ABA6-F39259F823E8%40gmail.com.

><> ... Jack

If you are not paying for something, you are not a consumer, you are
the product. - Chamath Palihapitiya

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I
learn." - Ben Franklin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nlug-talk/CAFq0N1y-WB934hh-20MvwFzhRBqhF-k7mzoPYn2eWAE-w9DY6Q%40mail.gmail.com.