I used keepass for years and switched to enpass.io. After using it for
years now, I'm a big fan. It's free with a premium option. It's
cross-platform. You host it yourself so all your credentials aren't on a
central website to get potentially hacked. You can use a variety of cloud
sync services to keep your database synced between different devices. It
has a nice interface too.