On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 7:36 PM Paul Boniol <paul.bon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good to know you're still here! :) If you're available, you should join or
> monthly meetings. Since they are online now, I am able to attend again.

Thanks!  I really should lurk less, but I haven't had anything meaningful
to contribute in years. Not that I EVER had any meaningful contributions.
LOL

Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed that I haven't thought to check out the
online NLUG meetings until now.  *facepalm*

I haven't seen an official policy, (at least not for a long time) but as
> long as it is NLUG members selling things, especially computer related, I
> don't think it would be a problem.

I think I recall that in the past it was OK to post FS items as long as
something like [FS] were in the subject line to allow easier filtering. I
figured it would be safer to ask because I haven't seen any For Sale ads
posted.

> I don't believe we'd be open to random, non-NLUG people posting things for
> sale, and obviously nothing "bad".

That would annoy me pretty quickly, so I hope that's not allowed.  heh heh

So yeah... does anyone else have any feedback on "for sale" messages here?

JMJ