Court decision works for me.

Rhetorical comment here:  When Tilghman mentioned ABI in recent email, it
was the first I ever heard of ABI.  I know the acronym API, but I probably
don't understand much past the acronym what an API actually is or how
programmers use one.  It astounds me how much I get exposed to just by
getting to read the emails.  I believe Redhat was in the same conversation
and after seeing Ubu20 work well and messing up the well working Ubu18 with
a not so good upgrade to Ubu20, I tried Fedora 33 and am thinking I'm
seeing less crashes and non-responds than with Ubuntu 18.  I'm running the
memory intensive Wolfram Mathematica along with over a dozen Brave browser
and Firefox tabs and several LibreOffice documents / spreadsheets and am
not seeing the system freeze up but rarely; it's a 12GB RAM Acer laptop
with AMD A9 processor.

On the topic of Redhat and CentOS, maybe openSUSE Leap will fill the void,
<goog_745365889>
https://www.datacenterknowledge.com/open-source/opensuse-leap-ready-be-new-centos

CentOS seemed to me to be the popular choice for running a web server.  If
anyone has a recommended alternative, I'll take said recommendation.