Late to the show but I saw issues this morning with some customers but it was
clearly only affecting certain routes on certain ISPs.

One customer for instance has a fiber (Level3?) and Comcast connection. The
fiber connection was losing packets and having high latency to 9.9.9.9 between
7 and 10 this morning. During the same time, they didn’t have issues on that
connection to 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1. Also, their Comcast connection didn’t have
any issues to any of those destinations during that time.

Some major router was having problems somewhere along the way!

Sent from my iPhone