 Sent:  Monday, October 18, 2021 3:43 PM
 To:  <mailto:nlug-talk@googlegroups.com> nlug-talk@googlegroups.com
 Subject:  [nlug] CentOS replacement?OpenSUSE? Ubu20?This article mentions
OpenSUSE Leap as a possible CentOS replacement:

https://linuxiac.com/centos-replacements-for-your-production-linux-servers/

If anyone has had experience with this (or not), any input would be
appreciated-  need to / want to move web hosts.

Based on what I've read, I'm considering OpenSUSE server.  Should I
consider Ubuntu 20 server for a webhost OS?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nlug-talk/CALdmzXbbGuUest%2B18p2AqiRuV5azK-8f%3D%3D9xOb_pM8bdcS7OWQ%40mail.gmail.com.

believed to be clean.