Great news! Beginning May 10, we can start meeting in person again at the
Vaco building in Brentwood. Their meeting room has great AV equipment so we
can still broadcast online for anyone who prefers to join via zoom. We'll
keep both options.
For those that come in person, Vaco typically provides free food and beer
(usually pizza). We'll need a way to have an RSVP count for those attending
in person so Spin at Vaco knows how much food to buy. Meetup may not
currently be the best option for that. I'm open to suggestions.
Its been a long time since I've seen you guys in person. Looking forward to
seeing old and new faces.