>> 2) move the generic code into sbr/ and add it to libmh

Allright, I've gone ahead and implemented this, and it's in CVS.
I've tested it on Linux and Solaris, neither of which failed.
Dan, can you test it on AIX?

Also, I'm planning on updating the config.guess and config.sub
files from the most recent ones from  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config.
It should let us identify some more modern operating systems, since
it appears that the current files are fairly old.

Shantonu

|Shantonu Sen * (617)225-7269 * [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|Electrical Engineering and Computer Science|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2002|