> Joel Uckelman <mailto:uckel...@nomic.net>
> Monday, November 17, 2014 2:37 PM

> Regardless, I'd dearly love to see the IMAP support being discussed in
> the other branch of this thread, as well as MIME-part-level access to
> messages. For the latter, I suppose one could expose the same message
> file both whole and as a directory structure containing the (decoded?)
> mime parts via FUSE, and that would ensure consistency---but how
> widespread is FUSE? Can we expect it to exist everywhere that nmh is
> used now?
for me, it's this:

MOUNT_FUSEFS(8)         FreeBSD System Manager's Manual
MOUNT_FUSEFS(8)

NAME
     mount_fusefs -- mount a Fuse file system daemon

SYNOPSIS
     mount_fusefs [-A] [-S] [-v] [-D fuse_daemon] [-O daemon_opts]
                  [-s special] [-m node] [-h] [-V] [-o option ...] special
                  node [fuse_daemon ...]

however, if i had to run linux in a virtual machine, just to run fuse,
nfs, and dovecot, i would.

--
Paul Vixie