Mark,
  Wow, are we getting off the original subject (which we always do).
  I'd suggest that oncologists and epileptolgist are exceptions - they
have learned to deal with individualized dosing because of the toxicity
of the drug they use.  Many, many studies have documented the issues of
mis-dosing drugs, and estimated the resulting fatalities.  Making
dosing more complicated is unlikely the help.  In addition, each
company very much wants their drug to be simpler to use than their
competitors.

Mark Sale MD
Next Level Solutions, LLC
www.NextLevelSolns.com