-------- Original Message --------
From: Sam Liao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, October 12, 2007 10:43 am
To: nmusers <nmusers@globomaxnm.com>

Dear NONMEM users:

Can someone please help me to solve this problem with a band matrix?

$OMEGA BLOCK(4)
0.09 ;BSV_V1C
0.07 0.09 ;BSV_CLC
0 0.07 0.09 ;BSV_CLN
0 0 0.07 0.09 ;BSV_V1N
Why this one above is getting an error in NONMEM?

$OMEGA BLOCK(4)
0.09 ;BSV_V1C
0.07 0.09 ;BSV_CLC
0 0 0.09 ;BSV_CLN
0 0 0.07 0.09 ;BSV_V1N
This one above is fine, but I need to run a simulation in which there
are some correlation between CLC and CLN.

There were some very helpful discussion on band matrix few years ago.
But I still couldn't figure out why this band matrix not permissible.
Sam Liao
<http://www.cognigencorp.com/nonmem/nm/96mar232001.html>