Subject: [NMusers] automating the writing of models
From: "Bachman, William (MYD)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, March 31, 2008 11:04 am
To: "Dr. Carlos Hoyo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
nmusers@globomaxnm.com

Carlos,

The closest thing, that I am aware of, to automated models is the
Control File Wizards found in PDx-Pop. PDx-Pop provides a graphical
user interface to NONMEM that includes creating and running control
files (singly or in batch mode), automated diagnostic plots for the
runs, and automated model evaluation methods.

The Control File Wizards create control files graphically by selecting
options you want to include in your model, number of compartments,
method of drug administration, parameterization (CL/V vs micro-,
macro-constant), etc. You enter parameter values in tables on the
screen and can specify estimation methods and table options. I will
send you screen shots off-line to give you a better idea. (nmusers has
a limit on the size of an email you can send).

There are two wizards: one for the standard models (advans 1-4, 10-12)
and another for user-written models (advans 5-9).

for more information see: http://www.icondevsolutions.com/pdxpop.htm

William J. Bachman, Ph.D.
Director, Pharmacometrics R&D
Icon Development Solutions