Dear Martin and Elodie and others,
  Thanks for pointing out this nice function of PsN--  I think I will give it a
try this time.

________________________________
From: Martin Bergstrand <martin.bergstr...@farmbio.uu.se>
To: Sebastian Ueckert <sebastian.ueck...@googlemail.com>; Ethan Wu
<ethan.w...@yahoo.com>
Cc: nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Sent: Friday, February 6, 2009 5:52:09 AM
Subject: RE: [NMusers] simulation question

Dear all,

PsN is useful tool for this purpose but I think that the  functionality that
should be used is called “Stochastic Simulation and Estimation (SSE)”. The
Bootstrap functionality is primarily used for obtaining parameter
uncertainties.   A detailed userguide for the SSE functionality is presented at
the PsN webpage (see link below).

http://psn.sourceforge.net/PDF_docs/sse_userguide.pdf

Write to the PsN mailing list if you experience any troubles and need help
(psn-gene...@lists.sourceforge.net).

Best regards,
Martin