Hi Elodie, work this way.
I don't know why doing what Bill suggested not working., hmm
anyway, thanks for all the input

________________________________
From: Elodie Plan <elodie.p...@farmbio.uu.se>
To: Ethan Wu <ethan.w...@yahoo.com>; nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:44:06 AM
Subject: RE: [NMusers] add an item to the table after completion of a run

Hi Ethan,

You can replace your initial values by your final estimates and set MAXEVAL to
0 (and rerun, but this will be shorter).

Best regards,
Elodie

            Elodie L. Plan, PharmD, MSc,
                            PhDstudent
Department of Pharmaceutical Biosciences,
  Faculty of Pharmacy, UppsalaUniversity
      Box 591 - 751 24 Uppsala- SWEDEN
Office +46 18 4714385 - Fax +46 18 4714003