Hi Varsha,

In your control stream you have CL and Vd parameterized as:

TVCL = THETA(1) + THETA (3) * WT
TVVD = THETA(2) + THETA (4) * WT

Thus, THETA(1) and THETA(2) are the typical individual values of CL and Vd
at WT=0 which are meaningless parameters.  If both CL and Vd are directly
proportional to WT then we would expect estimates of THETA(1) and THETA(2)
to go to zero.  I don't know how this control stream relates to the
estimates you provide below because you don't have a covariate for treatment
group on CL or Vd but I assume you are reporting estimates for THETA(3) and
THETA(4).  However, if your estimates of THETA(1) and THETA(2) are
substantially different from zero between groups then this may be the
explanation.

If you use the following parameterization:

TVCL = THETA(1) * WT
TVVD = THETA(2) * WT

I don't think you would see a disconnect.  Of course, Nick would want you to
use WT**0.75 for CL.

Ken

Kenneth G. Kowalski
President & CEO
A2PG - Ann Arbor Pharmacometrics Group, Inc.
110 E. Miller Ave., Garden Suite
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Work:  734-274-8255
Cell:  248-207-5082