You could also add the full path for your input and output files for
flexibility.

Alan

From: owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com [mailto:owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com]
On Behalf Of Nick Holford
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:18 AM
To: NONMEM
Subject: Re: [NMusers] coding for sequential NM-runs

Markus,

Create a file called myruns.bat in a text editor
Insert lines like this in file:
call nmfe7 run1.ctl run1.lst
call nmfe7 run2.ctl run2.lst
Save the file myrun.bat (be sure it is not saved with a .txt extension!)
in the same directory as the NM-TRAN control streams run1.ctl, run1.ctl,
etc.

Open a Windows command prompt (e.g. Start Programs Run then enter cmd in
the dialog box)
Change directory to the directory containing myruns.bat
Execute the myruns.bat file by typing

myruns.bat

then press Enter

Each of the runs will be executed by the nmfe7 command. Note that
because nmfe7 is a DOS batch file you must use the 'call' command to get
it to run and then return to the myruns.bat file for the next command.

Nick