Ekaterina Gibiansky, Ph.D.
CEO&CSO, QuantPharm LLC
Web:     www.quantpharm.com
Email:   EGibiansky at quantpharm.com
Tel:     (301)-717-7032

On 10/3/2012 6:06 AM, Lindauer, A (Andreas) wrote:
Dear all,
When trying to execute a rather complex control stream with many THETAs, I get the following error message from NMTRAN (see below). I tried to use a different number (e.g. 111) but the error persists. It seems as if NONMEM does not accept 3 digit subscripts? Has anyone had a similar problem?
Thanks, Andreas.
PS: I'm using NM 7.2.
NM-TRAN MESSAGES
AN ERROR WAS FOUND IN THE CONTROL STATEMENTS.
AN ERROR WAS FOUND ON LINE 169 AT THE APPROXIMATE POSITION NOTED:
S13_3 = THETA(100)
484  SUBSCRIPT MUST BE AN INTEGER CONSTANT.
*Andreas Lindauer, Ph.D.*
Associate Principal Scientist, Clinical PKPD
Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Drug Metabolism
*Merck & Co. / MSD *