Hi

I have just run a bootstrap analysis on my final Pop PK model using NONMEM 7.2
with PDx-Pop 5. My model has 7 Thetas in it and when I come to evaluate the
output from the bootstrap in R the Theta histograms are plotted in a 3x2 matrix
in an R window, and the plot for Theta 7 seems to overwrite the plot for Thetas
1-6 so that I cannot see them - there is just one window open with the Theta 7
histogram.

Does anybody know if there is a way to change the PDx-Pop supplied R script or
an option somewhere within PDx-Pop to change the plots to plot 8 to a page (4x2
matrix), or so the plots go onto separate pages/tabs so I can get the Theta 1-6
histograms?

Many thanks
Neil