From: Pavel Belo non...@optonline.net
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 13:05:54 -0500 (EST)
To: lgibian...@quantpharm.com, nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Subject: RE: [NMusers] backward integration from t-a to t

Hello Leonid,

Thank you bein helpful.  You got the main point.  AUC is a better
predictor than concentration, but it has to disppear very slowly but
surely.

A potential challenge is biological meaning of this approach.  It will
be necessary to explain it to the biologists, who ask question like "Why
do you use 2 compartment in PK model while human body has so many
compartments?".

We will see!

Thanks,
Pavel