From: Elassaiss - Schaap, J (Jeroen) [jeroen.elassaiss-sch...@merck.com]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 1:29 PM
To: Olofsen, E. (ANST); gej1...@cam.ac.uk; nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Subject: RE: [NMusers] NONMEM vs SPSS

Hi Erik,

Thanks! I never explored the BOOTSTRAP option in NM7.3. Interesting.

Thinking of it, not sure how to interpret such bootstrap results unless there
is plenty of sampling from that individual relative to model complexity.
Perhaps a classical cross-validation would be my preferred option, but one
could also consider to bootstrap residuals.

Jeroen