ATTN:  ALL NONMEM & PDxPOP USERS!!!!!!

ICON is sponsoring 4 workshops in 2015.

Below is a list of the dates and types of workshops being presented:

3-Day NONMEM / PDxPoP Workshops
                April 7-9 - Howard County, Maryland, USA
                September 15-17 - Howard County, Maryland, USA

1-Day NONMEM / PDxPoP Workshops
                PAGE 2015 Meeting - June 1 - Hersonissos, Crete, Greece
                ACoP 2015 Meeting - October 4 - Arlington, Virginia, USA

The information has not yet gone live on our website so if you are interested
please send me an email.

I am keeping a list of interested participants so please get your names into me
ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing you at one of our workshops this year!

Kind regards,

Lisa R. Wilhelm-Lear
Customer Service Associate
NONMEM & PDxPoP Software
ICON

Tel:   410-696-3060
Fax:  215-789-9549
Web:  www.iconplc.com
ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the
e-mail address. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the
sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please
delete the message.

Thank You,

ICON plc
South County Business Park