?Bob,

Thanks very much, setting computers = 2 solved it

Mark

Mark Sale M.D.
Vice President, Modeling and Simulation
Nuventra, Inc. (tm)
2525 Meridian Parkway, Suite 280
Research Triangle Park, NC 27713
Office (919)-973-0383
ms...@nuventra.com<ms...@kinetigen.com>
www.nuventra.com<http://www.nuventra.com>

Empower your Pipeline

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information in this transmittal (including
attachments, if any) may be privileged and confidential and is intended only
for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying of this transmittal, in any form, is prohibited except by or on behalf
of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this transmittal in error,
please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the
transmittal.