Please contact Manish R. Sharma, M.D., for further details about the following
email.

===================================================================================================================
Dear NMusers,

I am seeking a master's level (or higher) pharmacometrician to join my research
group at the University of Chicago.

I am a medical oncologist and clinical pharmacologist/pharmacometrician whose
research focuses on developing disease progression models using data from
completed cancer clinical trials in order to influence the design and conduct
of future cancer clinical trials and/or optimize the use of existing cancer
therapeutics. Examples of recent work have included development of a disease
progression model for renal cell carcinoma
(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23443753),<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23443753),>
 comparisons of model-based and conventional endpoints in randomized phase II
trials
(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25349295),<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25349295),>
 and a model-based approach to dose optimization of neurotoxic chemotherapy
drugs
(http://meetinglibrary.asco.org/content/151093-156)<http://meetinglibrary.asco.org/content/151093-156)>.
 Since I am a practicing physician, we are doing research that has direct
application to patient care.

I have a number of ongoing projects, including a career development award (K23)
funded by NIGMS, that would be accelerated by a pharmacometrician who has
experience with R and NONMEM. I am interested in hiring someone who is excited
about doing research in an academic setting that will impact both drug
development and patient care.

Potential applicants can contact me directly with questions
(msha...@medicine.bsd.uchicago.edu<mailto:msha...@medicine.bsd.uchicago.edu>),
and can apply for the job by visiting
https://jobopportunities.uchicago.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/search/Search_css.jsp<https://jobopportunities.uchicago.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/search/Search_css.jsp>
 and searching for requisition #099004.

Thanks and best regards,

Manish
__________________________________
Manish R. Sharma, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Section of Hematology/Oncology
Associate Director, Committee on Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacogenomics
University of Chicago
Office phone: (773) 834-0312
Fax: (773) 702-3163
http://cancer.uchicago.edu/astc<http://cancer.uchicago.edu/astc>
ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the
e-mail address. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the
sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please
delete the message.

Thank You,

ICON plc
South County Business Park