Hello,

I have two questions:

A) I am going through the metrum institute videos about population PK PD
analysis. In Lab 2 (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA_MpMTFsUs&index=3&list=PLvLDbH2lpyXOETHzGfPGOtXayHNmXT9Cx&spfreload=1),
the instructor uses a tool called solver to perform iterations to determine
the least objective function value. The instructor is using a Mac (open
office). How can I get that tool or add-in in excel?

B) In the weighted least square example discussed in the video, the
weighting used is (1/observed concentration). What are the other common
weighting strategies? Is there any specific reason to prefer one weighting
strategy over the other?

Thank you,
Manu

--
*With regards-*
*Manushree Bharadwaj, BVSc, PhD Candidate*