Hello The Team,

We hear different opinions about effectiveness of parallel processing with NONMEM from very helpful to less helpful.  It can be task dependent.   How useful is it in phase 3 for basic and covariate models, as well as for bootstrapping?

We reached a non-exploratory (production) point when popPK is on a critical path and sophisticated but slow home-made utilities may be insufficient.  Are there efficient/quick companies/institutions, which setup parallel processing, supporting software and, possibly, some other utilities (cloud computing, ...)?  A group which used to helped us a while ago disappeared somewhere...

Thanks,
Pavel