Hi Camila,

I had this same issue some time ago and, given that in my dataset all
Interdose Intervals (II) were constant for all the patients, I used the
following R function to get a TAD column (IDV in my dataset):

InsertIDV<-function(runn,ii){                                 # runn is the
run number: for run03 runn="03"; ii is the inter-dose interval
  sdtab<-get(paste("sdtab",runn,sep=""))
  last<-floor(sdtab$TIME/ii)*ii                                # defines
time at which last dose was administrated
  sdtab$IDV<-sdtab$TIME-last
  assign(paste("sdtab",runn,sep=""),sdtab,envir = .GlobalEnv)
}

I hope this script is useful for your problem.

Regards,

Alejandro Pérez Pitarch
Pharmacy Department
University Clinical Hospital of Valencia