Hi Everyone,
As a reminder Mango Solutions are running the following 2 day public training
course in Boston later this month- SPACES STILL AVAILABLE BUT GOING FAST!

Course:Intro to R for PK
Date: Oct 30-31 2017
Location: BOSTON

The R for PK course is designed to review the basic concepts of the R language,
before moving onto more Pharmacometric-based topics (such as producing typical
PK graphics, fitting mixed effects models, interacting with NONMEM and
performing simulation-based analyses).All our courses are very much hands-on,
with theory backed up by relevant worked exercises & examples.
Each attendee also receives a Mango training certificate and 3 months post
course support provided from Mango's technical helpdesk. Commercial and
Academic rates are available for this course.

To find out more, for a full course outline or to register your interest please
email; pha...@mango-solutions.com<mailto:pha...@mango-solutions.com>  where a
dedicated member of our Pharma team will be happy to assist.

Boston EARL (Enterprise Application of the R Language) conference is also being
held 1-3 November and we have some excellent speakers from the Pharma sector
again this year- Including; Pfizer, Biogen and Novartis. To see the agenda and
purchase tickets please visit
www.earl-conference.com<http://www.earl-conference.com> Promo code MANGO17CH
will provide conference discount and if you would like to attend the training
and the conference we can offer dual discount for both so please contact us.

Kind regards
Christina

--

LEGAL NOTICE

This message is intended for the use of the named recipient(s) only and may
contain
confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorised use of the
information
contained in this message is prohibited.

Mango Business Solutions Limited is registered in England under No. 4560258
with its
registered office at Suite 3, Middlesex House, Rutherford Close, Stevenage,
Herts, SG1 2EF,
UK.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL