Dear NM users,

I've been encountering a problem when using NONMEM 7.3 and the file passing
interface for parallel computing.
The run I'm trying to get going consists of 5 problems within a single NONMEM
run.
Here is a short extract of the script:

$PROBLEM    Fit cohort 1
$INPUT ...
$DATA   data.csv IGNORE=@ IGNORE(COHORT.EQ.1) REWIND
$ESTIMATION ... MSFO=run1.msf
---
$PROBLEM    Post hoc predictions
$INPUT ...
$DATA   data.csv IGNORE=@ IGNORE(COHORT.NE.1) REWIND
$MSFI    run1.msf
$ESTIMATION ... MAX=0
---
$PROBLEM    Fit cohort 2
$INPUT ...
$DATA   data.csv IGNORE=@ IGNORE(COHORT.EQ.2) REWIND
$ESTIMATION ... MSFO=run1.msf
---
$PROBLEM    Post hoc predictions
$INPUT ...
$DATA   data.csv IGNORE=@ IGNORE(COHORT.NE.2) REWIND
$MSFI    run1.msf
$ESTIMATION ... MAX=0
---
$PROBLEM    Fit all data
$INPUT ...
$DATA   data.csv IGNORE=@ REWIND
$ESTIMATION ...

The script works perfectly fine without the parallel computing option. When
using the fpi I get the following error message:

At line 169 of file <unit = 26, file = ´FILE26´>
Fortran runtime error: End of File

The run consistently fails when initiating problem 5 (i.e. the initial OFV
evaluation).
I've searched the NONMEM guides, and tried looking for some information online
on gfortran but I was not able to identify the problem.
Hopefully someone on this forum can shed some light on this behavior.

Warm regards,

Pieter Colin
Department of Anesthesiology
University Medical Center Groningen