Hi,

In a follow-up to the previous email, I’m still working on the same model
where I need to track 4 drugs simultaneously.

For this, I’m working from a single data file, and my initial modeling is
drug 1 (first control stream), drug 2 (second control stream), drug 3
(third control stream), drug 4 (fourth control stream).  As I progress
through modeling, I intend to combine to a single control stream with all 4
drugs.

I’d like to be able to speed up my modeling by taking advantage of the
algebraic ADVAN/TRANS combinations while feasible, but I would also like to
keep working within the same data file.  Is there any method to remap
compartment numbers in a model file to an ADVAN-expected compartment?  I’d
like to do something like the following (which doesn’t work):

$SUBROUTINES ADVAN4 TRANS4 CMTMAP=6,11,12,13

Where CMTMAP would remap compartment number 6=1, 11=2, 12=3, and 13=4 for
the expected ADVAN numbering.

Thanks,

Bill

------------------------------

<http://www.humanpredictions.com>[image: Human Predictions Logo]
<http://www.humanpredictions.com/> <http://www.humanpredictions.com>*William
S. Denney, PhD*
Chief Scientist, Human Predictions LLC
+1-617-899-8123
wden...@humanpredictions.com

This e-mail communication is confidential and is intended only for the
individual(s) or entity named above and others who have been specifically
authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to
others. Please notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in
error by replying to the e-mail or by calling +1-617-899-8123. Please then
delete the e-mail and any copies of it. Thank you.