Eli Lilly and Company’s Global PK/PD and Pharmacometrics Department is looking
for enthusiastic new or experienced scientists.
Are you ready to join a dedicated team at Lilly working to improve lives of
patients? The scientists in the department of PK/PD & Pharmacometrics are
involved in research and development throughout the value chain from
preclinical lead molecule identification to clinical post-drug approval with
the goal of identifying and developing the right drug with the right dose for
the right patient using model-informed drug research and development
approaches. Do you have the scientific and technical expertise to influence and
apply model-based drug discovery and development? Can you communicate
effectively with confidence, and network internally and externally? Our
organization is looking for a dynamic scientist who will, through application
of PK/PD and pharmacometrics approaches, including quantitative disease
modeling, drug-disease modeling and simulation, data mining and literature
modeling, and associated simulations, be able to

-         Provide PKPD scientific leadership to project teams to support the
selection of the right target, molecule, dose, patient population and
development strategies. You will apply the appropriate pharmacometric
approaches to translate preclinical to clinical and integrate data from
multiple disciplines.

-         Expect and understand the high level issues affecting the drug
discovery/development and help derive effective solutions. Support
decision-making through partnership and collaboration with cross-functional
teams.

-         Develop PK/PD sections of program and product team plans as project
leader.

-         Lead and support the preparation and delivery of Phase I, II, and III
study protocols, analysis plans, data interpretation and study reports.

-         Responsible for preparation of relevant INDs, IBs, CTDs and other
regulatory documents for development and registration of new drugs and line
extensions. This may involve direct interaction with FDA, EMA, PMDA and other
regulatory agencies.

-         Provide coaching and mentoring to other scientists within the
division and in other disciplines as well as interact, teach and collaborate
with academia.

-         Represent the group to increase visibility externally, through key
publications, active leadership in key scientific organizations, industry trade
groups or consortia.

In this role you will have opportunities to contribute to developing strategy,
setting direction for the organization, and drive successful implementation of
the strategy to produce results.

At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around
the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis,
Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring
life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and
management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy
and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first.
We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people
around the world.

 Basic Qualifications:

-         PhD and/or MD in relevant scientific field such as pharmaceutical
sciences or pharmacokinetics

-         While Experience from industry, regulatory, consulting or academia
with exposure to industry is preferred, we are also looking for enthusiastic
new graduates

  Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected status.

If you’re interested, please apply at
https://careers.lilly.com/job/indianapolis/research-scientist-project-leader-in-pk-pd-and-pharmacometrics/410/8192864

Brian A. Willis, PhD
Principal Research Scientist, PK/PD and Pharmacometrics
Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis IN 46285 USA
317.651.1308 (office) | 317.220.9191 (mobile)
willi...@lilly.com |www.lilly.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including all attachments) is for
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the