Thanks Ruben,

  I'll give it a try, but I think I did those things.  Not sure that mpich2 is
outdated- it works just fine, but isn't compatible with Rmpi package, and it
seems I can't have both on a machine, need to "pick a side" (Microsoft or
non-Microsoft). Not clear there is a way to specify which mpiexec to use in a
given application, along with lots of other stuff I don't understand.

Mark Sale M.D.
Senior Vice President, Pharmacometrics
Nuventra Pharma Sciences, Inc.
2525 Meridian Parkway, Suite 200
Durham, NC 27713
Phone (919)-973-0383
ms...@nuventra.com<ms...@kinetigen.com>

Join Nuventra at upcoming events:

AAPS<https://www.nuventra.com/resources/events/aaps-pharmsci-360/> | November
4-7 | Washington, DC | Booth #701

The Path to
IND<https://www.nuventra.com/resources/events/webinar-the-path-to-ind/> |
Webinar | November 14 | 1pm-2pm

Check out our latest blog post<https://www.nuventra.com/resources/blog/>.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information in this transmittal (including
attachments, if any) may be privileged and confidential and is intended only
for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying of this transmittal, in any form, is prohibited except by or on behalf
of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this transmittal in error,
please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the
transmittal.