From: owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com <owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com> On Behalf Of
Niurys.CS
Sent: Saturday, 11 May 2019 4:33 PM
To: Bill Denney <wden...@humanpredictions.com>
Cc: nmusers <nmusers@globomaxnm.com>
Subject: Re: [NMusers] bootstrap

Dear Nick and Bill,

Thank you for your answers, and please apologize me for din´t give you
information about my model.
 I share with you part of my code as well as some results. My model corresponds
to QSS with constant Rtot approximation of TMDD The parameter estimates
obtained with this model are pausible, and are similar to prevuios study
(Rodriguez L et al, 2015). The GOF and VPC look good.
The FLAGS correspond to some outliers based on DV of some IDs (concentration of
product). So, I don´t know if excluding these values, the boostrap will work
correctly.

;----------------------------------
$DATA      data_19.csv   IGNORE=@
IGNORE=(FLAG.EQ.2) IGNORE=(FLAG.EQ.3)

;----------------------------------
$SUBROUTINE ADVAN13 TOL=9
;----------------------------------
$MODEL      COMP=(CENTRAL) COMP=(PERIPH1) COMP(PERIPH2)
;----------------------------------
$PK

TVCL= THETA(1)
TVV1= THETA(2)