At Pharmetheus we hope to see many of you at the 2020 Annual ASCPT Meeting
in Houston, Texas (18th to 21st of March). Either come visit us in our
exhibitor booth (#320) or sign up for a speed consulting session ahead of
the meeting. A team of Pharmetheus consultants with expertise in Model
Informed Drug Development strategy and methodology will be there and are
happy to talk to you about your challenges and opportunities. Pharmetheus
offers short professional consulting sessions (~30 min), free of charge.
Note that these sessions are open to everyone and independent of any
current or future plans to use our services.

Confidentiality agreements (CDA) will be arranged ahead of the meeting for
the discussions that requires that. Read more and sign up here:
https://lnkd.in/dKgdcTa

Best regards,

The Pharmetheus Team

Martin Bergstrand,