Merck is seeking  Pharmacometry Intern to join its Pharmacometrics team in
Darmstadt headquarter (Germany). To apply click on the link below:
https://www.merckgroup.com/en/careers/jobs/203695.html

The Pharmacometry intern will:
*Utilize modeling and simulation analysis to support model informed drug
discovery and development.
*Collaborate with global pharmacometry, quantitative pharmacology, clinical and
biostatistics teams.
*Gain experience in advanced population PK and PKPD analyses and understanding
the use of pharmacometry analysis as part of a drug development program.
*Be based in Darmstadt (Germany) for the entire duration of internship i.e. 6
months.

Who you are:
*Currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or Masters degree program in Pharmacokinetics,
Biopharmaceutics, Pharmaceutics, applied Mathematics/Statistics or a related
field.
*Expertise and hands-on experience with NONMEM and R is required.  Experience
in SAS, XPose, PsN, MONOLIX, or similar pharmacometric modeling and simulation
software is as asset.
*Strong problem solving skills and ability to analyze complex problems
*Communicate technical details effectively with non-technical stake holders
*Enthusiastic, self-motivated and has good communication skills
*Have valid visa and work permit

Regards,
Akash

Akash Khandelwal PhD
Scientific Director, Pharmacometry
Biopharma | R&D | Global Development | Translational Medicine

Merck
Merck Healthcare KGaA | Frankfurter Str. 250 |postcode: F130/135 | 64293
Darmstadt
Phone: +49 615 172 433 23 | Mobile: +49 151 145 474 05| Fax: +49 6151 72-56684
Email: akash.khandel...@merckgroup.com<mailto:akash.khandel...@merckgroup.com>
|  www.merckgroup.com<http://www.merckgroup.com/>
Mandatory information can be found at: http://www.merckgroup.com/mandatories

Privacy Note: We are using your personal data for our current and potential
future collaborations with you and will keep your data as long as we consider
working with you.
We use and collect contact data, data about professional qualifications,
publications etc. and some of that data comes from public sources, especially
websites (legal basis: Article 6 (1) b) and f) GDPR).
You can find further information about data protection at Merck and your rights
here<https://www.merckgroup.com/de/privacy-statement.html>.
Please note that additional privacy notes may be applicable that provide
further information about processing.

otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other
person. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment from your system.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not accept
liability for any omissions or errors in this message which may arise as a
result of E-Mail-transmission or for damages resulting from any unauthorized
changes of the content of this message and any attachment thereto. Merck KGaA,
Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not guarantee that this
message is free of viruses and does not accept liability for any damages caused
by any virus transmitted therewith.

Click http://www.merckgroup.com/disclaimer to access the German, French,
Spanish and Portuguese versions of this disclaimer.