Certara continues to build a strong global team of leading experts, so that we
can make a world of a difference.  We are passionate about accelerating the
development of medicines that matter for patients and our people have a deep
and abiding commitment to this mission.

We have several Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrician opportunities from
early career to Senior Director available.  With our ability to work from home,
we are able to employ talented scientists anywhere in the world!

Visit our career center<https://www.certara.com/company/careers/> and find an
opportunity that is right for you!

Certara is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, always striving to foster
and nurture a culture of diversity and inclusion. The collective sum of our
individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation,
self-expression, and unique capabilities and talent represents a significant
part of not only our culture, but also our reputation and achievement.

Thank you,
Colette

Colette Anderson, PHR, SHRM-CP
HR Operations Director