Hi Rik,

Indeed, you can make it prettier, more informative and more ggplot-like (but it
is still a lattice plot).
You can change the xposeVPC object (vpcPlot, in my example), e.g. setting size
of strip labels, y-label, etc, by updating the plot list.
vpcPlot@plotList[[1]] <- update(vpcPlot@plotList[[1]],[here you enter
arguments, like ylab=list(“Your y-label",cex=2)])

Then, you can select what panels you want to include, and give them the
appropriate strip-label text:
PrettierPlot <- c(“Dose A"=vpcPlot@plotList[[1]],
                  “Dose B"=vpcPlot@plotList[[3]],
                  “Dose C"=vpcPlot@plotList[[5]],layout = c(3,1))

That last step one has to be careful, as it is a bit error prone: you manually
set the labels and if you get it wrong it will be mislabelled.

Best regards

Jakob

Jakob Ribbing, Ph.D.

Senior Consultant, Pharmetheus AB

Cell/Mobile: +46 (0)70 514 33 77

jakob.ribb...@pharmetheus.com

www.pharmetheus.com

Phone, Office: +46 (0)18 513 328

Uppsala Science Park, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 36B
SE-752 37 Uppsala, Sweden

This communication is confidential and is only intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain information that
is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify us immediately. Please do not copy it or
disclose its contents to any other person.