Dear colleagues,

We have another opportunity for an early career (clinical)
pharmacologist/pharmacometrician to join our Clinical Pharmacology &
Quantitative Science team at Genmab's global R&D center in Utrecht, the
Netherlands.

Our team applies modeling and simulation (popPK, PBPK, QSP) to guide our
candidate antibody therapeutics through preclinical and clinical development.
We're looking for someone with a PhD in pharmacology, pharmacometrics or
similar and some hands-on experience.

Please check out the vacancy or feel free to share within your network.

(Senior) Scientist, Clinical Pharmacology & Quantitative Science
(myworkdayjobs.com)<https://genmab.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Genmab_Careers_Site/job/Utrecht/Senior-Scientist--Clinical-Pharmacology---Quantitative-Science_R6141>
(Senior) Scientist, Clinical Pharmacology & Quantitative Science | Genmab |
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/senior-scientist-clinical-pharmacology-quantitative-science-at-genmab-3408646259/?originalSubdomain=nl>

Our department is also expanding in Princeton (NJ) with openings in Clinical
Pharmacology and QSP modeling. Check www.genmab.com<http://www.genmab.com> or
LinkedIn for more information.