Hi everyone -

My team is seeking an intern for the summer - a MS or PhD candidate seeking a
short project to gain industry experience
Come join us and contribute to dynamic research using pharmacometrics to
characterize renal disease progression.

Apply here
https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=5184158

DESCRIPTION
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
We are currently seeking Masters/PHD level students working towards a degree in
Biomedical Engineering, Statistics, Pharmacometrics, or related fields for a
10-12 week internship during the summer of 2023.
Internship: Mixed effect modeling of dapagliflozin effects on eGFR slope
Objectives/Goals of the Position:

  *   Leverage data from multiple dapagliflozin studies to construct a
mixed-effect model that can accurately capture the long-term effect of
dapagliflozin on eGFR slope across a broad population.
  *   Explore important covariates on eGFR slope.
  *   Exploratory prediction of risk of progression to end-stage renal disease.
Primary Duties:

  *   Work with a team of scientists to effectively visualize and model data in
a way that contributes to our understanding of dapagliflozin and chronic kidney
disease.
  *   Document results in a scientific manuscript.
  *   Engage within the CPQP group to learn more about different roles within
the organization
Thanks
Chris

Chris Penland, PhD
Senior Group Director, Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics
AstraZeneca
R&D | Clinical Pharmacology & Safety Sciences
35 Gatehouse Dr, Waltham, MA USA 02451
T: +1 781 839 4618  M: +1 617 275 3769
chris.penl...@astrazeneca.com<mailto:chris.penl...@astrazeneca.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential
and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.