Greetings everyone!

Please be advised that we have the following workshops scheduled for the rest
of 2023:
3-day Online Virtual NONMEM/PDxPoP workshops (Days 1 & 2, Day 3)
May 30 & 31, June 1
September 26 & 27, September 28

The fee for these workshops is $150 regardless of whether you are industry,
academia or student
1-day Advanced Methods of NONMEM at PAGE in A Coruna, Spain
June 26, 2023

The fee for this workshop is as follows:
$500 for industry
$250 for academia/government
$100 for students
1-day Advanced Methods of NONMEM at ACoP in National Harbor, Maryland
November 4, 2023

The fee for this workshop is as follows:
$600 for industry
$3000 for academia/government
$150 for students

If you are interested in any of these workshops, please contact me for
additional information and details on how to register.

Kind regards,

Lisa R. Wilhelm-Lear
Customer Service Lead - Pharmacometrics

NONMEM & PDxPop Software
Tel: +1 267 827 3471
Fax: +1 215 789 9459
lisa.wilh...@iconplc.com<mailto:lisa.wilh...@iconplc.com>
www.ICONplc.com<http://www.ICONplc.com>
ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the
e-mail address. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the
sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please
delete the message.

Thank You,

ICON plc
South County Business Park