Dear PAGE participants,

We have only a few places available for the LAP&P TMDD case study. So if you
would like to join this course, please register now!

During the course, we will discuss the importance of understanding the
pharmacology of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) to make the right decisions in
target-mediated drug disposition (TMDD) model development. We will learn more
on; 1) the relevance of mechanistic modelling for mAbs, 2) the considerations
with regards to scaling the model for first in human (FIH) approaches, and 3)
what TMDD models are, what approximations may be applicable and how to use
these models for (non-) clinical data. LAP&P's interactive course will be held
on Tuesday the 27th of June 2023 (9:00 - 17:00) in A Coruña, Spain. After a
short introduction, we will directly dive into a hands-on session, in which the
participants work in small groups on TMDD modelling challenges using a nlmixr2
within a shinyMixR workflow.

Find more information and register for the course on
https://lapp.nl/lapp-page-course.

Kind regards,

Tamara van Steeg
Tamara van Steeg, PhD
Principal Consultant, Director of Research

LAP&P Consultants
Archimedesweg 31, 2333 CM Leiden
The Netherlands
Web: www.lapp.nl<http://www.lapp.nl/>