Parexel is one of the only CROs to provide a broad depth of Clinical
Pharmacology, Modeling and Simulation (CPMS) expertise to our clients, and the
group is growing its capabilities and expanding globally!

We currently have tremendous opportunities available to join this extremely
collaborative and super friendly team! If you're looking for an opportunity to
be empowered, expand professionally, do more than a narrow scope of work, work
alongside a large team of CPMS experts, and provide solutions to a variety of
clients with various products in different stages of development across
multiple therapeutic areas, apply today at:
https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/recruiting/parexel/Parexel_External_Careers/job/United-States---Southeast---Remote/Associate-Director--Clinical-Pharmacology-Modeling---Simulation--CPMS-_80881BR-1