Dear Hiba,

What is your complete error model? The information you provide is too limited to be sure how to help you.

However, assuming you used a proportional error model with an additive term for M3/BQL, you might get better results with an exponential error model. For this, you need to use a transform-both-sides approach (TBS) as explained on page 530 of https://ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/psp4.12404, or the example provided in the tutorial part II, example 2 https://ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/psp4.12422 (*) which has both M3 and TBS included.

The reason is with the exponential-M3 model you can simulate decreasing concentrations, with residual error, going down beyond the LLOQ - there is no transition involved as with the proportional+ additive/M3 method.

Hope this helps,

Jeroen

*: Bauer, Robert J. "NONMEM tutorial part II: estimation methods and advanced examples." /CPT: pharmacometrics & systems pharmacology/ 8.8 (2019): 538-556.

http://pd-value.com
jer...@pd-value.com
@PD_value
+31 6 23118438